Our Choice Jumbo Grandiflora Rose
A perfect cross of Floribunda and Hybrid Tea
A cross between floribunda and hybrid tea roses, Grandifloras exhibit the best traits of both. Their flowers are elegant, showy, and fragrant like hybrid tea roses; yet their habit is larger and taller, with clusters of 3-5 blooms at the end of each stem like a floribunda. These roses are hardy, vigorous plants - excellent for creating that perfect focal point in your landscape. Their elegance and beauty will make any garden space worth visiting. Perfect for cutting, Grandifloras also attract butterflies and pollinators.Is Jumbo the Way to Go?
This rose is available in a Jumbo Bareroot size. Ideal for gardeners who hate to wait, jumbo bareroots have a considerable head start over our standard #1 size.
Jumbo bareroot benefits:
- Field grown 2-3 times the size of standard #1 bareroot
- You'll receive a hefty bareroot with 6-9 "flower ready" canes
- 150% more blooms in the first year, guaranteed
We ship this item in Spring.
Cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
- Zone 5-9
- Height 4 - 5 feet
- Bloom Time Summer to Fall
- Light Requirements Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Ship As JUMBO BAREROOT